1. ording to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Inte.
4. People seem to fail to take into ount the fact thatcation does not end with graduation.
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize thatcation is notplete with graduation. 越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。
6. When ites tocation, the majority of people believe thatcation is a lifetime study.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, whoplain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.
10. Many city residentsplain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.